Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Play Date Cafe #122

I love these colors together and I just had to play even though it cost me some sleep time. TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Here is my crazy card. I wanted to focus all the art on the left side of the card. I just kept adding more and more elements. I am trying to get out of my comfort zone a bit. 



Supplies: stamp October Afternoon, PTI, washi tape, paper My Minds Eye, glossy accents.


And the inspiration board from the Play Date Cafe:



Thanks so much for stopping by...

Wida
(Finally got a photo up. so now you can SEE me! oh boy, what a face!)



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the washi tape accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous design! love the window and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I spotted it on the Play Date linky and just had to pop over. New follower:)

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun, Wida! LOVE that little, punched window to your butterfly and your touches of Glossy Accents couldn't be any more perfectly placed! LOVE! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this in our gallery and just loved it!! Such a fun design and well worth your lack of sleep lol. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...