Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Spot O' Tea

I am entering this in Hero Arts Challenge: Friendship and Hello Cards. Hands down it is the cutest tea cup stamp EVER! And my favorite paper of any color, size, type? Polka Dots. Hence the title-Spot O' Tea. AAAAAAAAhhhhh, funny hu?

 I am in love with the card and feel a HOARDING compulsion coming on...going to have to be a pretty spectacular person to get me to let this one go!



Supplies: Stamp set Hero Arts, bakers twine, patterned paper Making Memories Just Chillin' collection, heart gems Hero Arts.

The black embossing powder sprayed on it a bit and there wasn't much I could do to save it, but it kind of looks like steam, so I went with it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great card!! Love those polkadots too!!! I love how you rounded the corners on both layers too!!
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...