Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tuesday Trigger: By the Numbers Challenge


I am entering a challenge today by Moxi Fab World:


As soon as I saw the photo, my mind went to an embossing folder that needed some dusting off! I had used this embossing folder on this gift card after I saw the challenge, but wanted to change the color scheme a bit for my entry. 

Here is the photo:

 



Here is my take: 



It's hard to tell, but I did ink the edges in tan as well as the numbers, just like it looks like the edges in the picture are "inked" with blue. All you have to do is glue the gift card on the right side and sign! Easy Peazy!

Supplies: Ribbon Michael's, Stamp and Die PTI, Embossing folder Numbers Collage Cuttlebug

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. How long does it take you to do this card making??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's difficult to answer because it depends on a lot of things...are my kids in my craft room with me? Do I have a design in my head ready to execute? Do I have the time to finish or do I have to go back to it because it doesn't look right/finished? Is it a simple card or more detailed? I have never measured, but I would say less than 30 minutes???

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats awesome, lol I can imagine doing cards with kids present might be a tad bit distracting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Wida! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by...